Jimmy Paulding, first term Arroyo Grande City Councilman, has announced his bid for County Board of Supervisors in the 2022 election cycle https://t.co/24A8eT1J8B
Free Financial Planning
Eddie Holmes, SLOCEA’s Benefits Coordinator, provides FREE:
- Personal Insurance Planning
- Financial and Retirement Review
- Estate Analysis
- Business Insurance Needs
PERSONAL INSURANCE PLANNING
- How much life insurance do you need to protect your dreams?
- Which type of life insuance is best for you at each stage of your life?
- Is your steady income at risk in the event of an unexpected sickness or injury?
A professional Insurance Needs Analysis will answer these questions and more, in addition to helping you determine the most cost-effective solution to your situation.
FINANCIAL AND RETIREMENT REVIEW
It’s no secret that most people will need more than an employee pension and Social Security to retire in the lifestyle they desire. A comprehensive analysis of your financial resources and goals will provide a number of specific recommendations to help reach your economic objectives.
An examination of your assets and liabilities with the assistance of financial and legal advisors, accompanied by recommendations of tax-efficient estate strategies.
BUSINESS INSURANCE NEEDS
A wide range of products and services designed to help you:
- attract and retain valuable employees;
- protect your business from the effects of losing a key person due to an unexpected sickness or injury;
- provide extensive living benefits through deferred compensation strategies
Eddie DeVell Holmes
1428 Phillips Lane, Ste 100
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401