RECOGNITION AWARDS NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED! The San Luis Obispo County Employees’ Association’s Awards Review Committee is now accepting nominations for Member of the Year AND Outstanding Service Award 2018. Please follow link for more info. https://t.co/Blj9P9drI6
SLOCEA Proudly Endorses Jimmy Paulding
Jimmy Paulding for 4th District Supervisor
County of San Luis Obispo
Why is SLOCEA endorsing Jimmy Paulding?
- The partisan gridlock on the Board of Supervisors has had a direct and negative effect on the County and the 1700+ employees that SLOCEA represents
- Immediate change to the County Board of Supervisors is needed in order to return the County to a state of civil discourse on important issues
- SLOCEA believes Jimmy Paulding will bring rational and non-partisan decision-making to the Board of Supervisors
What can YOU do?
- VOTE! If you live in Arroyo Grande, Nipomo or Oceano, we encourage your VOTE for Jimmy Paulding on June 5th
- Not registered to vote? Go to registertovote.ca.gov
- Urge your 4th District co-workers, friends and family members to VOTE for Jimmy Paulding
How can you support the Paulding campaign?
- Make a monetary donation
- Post a yard sign on your property
- Become a campaign volunteer
- Spread the word to VOTE for Jimmy Paulding
- Visit JimmyPaulding.org to learn more about his deep roots in the community, his qualifications, goals and take on local issues. Opportunities to support his campaign can also be found there.
This election is CRITICALLY important for ALL County employees!
We urge you to cast your VOTE for Jimmy Paulding!
Spread the word to VOTE for Jimmy Paulding!