Jimmy Paulding, first term Arroyo Grande City Councilman, has announced his bid for County Board of Supervisors in the 2022 election cycle https://t.co/24A8eT1J8B
Pursuant to SLOCEA Bylaws, Article VIII, section 5H, "the General Manager or his/her designee shall normally be the Chief Spokesperson for the Negotiating Team at the Bargaining Table".
- Dennis Hayes, Chief Spokesperson and Legal Counsel
- Pat McNamara, SLOCEA General Manager
- Theresa Schultz, SLOCEA Senior Labor Representative
The following are the employee representatives on the Negotiating Teams for all SLOCEA represented bargaining units. These members will serve in such capacity for the duration of the MOUs for which they negotiated or will negotiate.
County of San Luis Obispo Big Unit (Public Services, Supervisory and Clerical)
- Erin Stich (President/Ex Officio Member) District Attorney's Office
- Emily Landis (Vice President) Dept. of Social Services
- Cynthia Becker (Secretary-Treasurer/Ex Officio Member) Sheriff's Dept.
- Alison Haggerty, (Public Services, BU 01) Dept. of Social Services
- Sandee Krijakin, (Supervisory, BU 05) Dept. of Social Services
- Elaine Jordison, (Clerical, BU 13) Behavioral Health
County of San Luis Obispo Trades, Crafts, and Services: Unit 02
- Dave Loden, Public Works
- Tim Faes, Parks Dept.
- Dan Linhares, Public Works Dept.
- Leann Siebert, Public Works Dept.
- Kevin Sulitz, Parks Dept.
San Luis Obispo County Superior Court Supervisory Unit 19
- Teresa Collins, Courtroom Operations Supervisor
Los Osos Community Services District
- Carol Gilmer, Administrative Clerk