SLOCEA members, an update from Negotiatons Session 7 is now available in the members only portal of the association's website: https://t.co/OAPSNVLBId
SLOCEA's Endorsement Criteria
To be considered for the SLOCEA endorsement, candidates for public elected office must demonstrate the following:
- Their support for the rights and interests of public employees, in particular those represented by SLOCEA;
- Dedication to community service;
- Devotion to the principles of democracy;
- Honesty and Integrity
The above shall be demonstrated through:
- Completion of the official SLOCEA Candidate Questionnaire (must be signed and dated);
- Participation in an interview before the SLO-PAC interview panel;
- Examination of past community service;
- Examination of past voting record (in the case of incumbents).
To initiate the endorsement process please print, complete, and return the Candidate Questionnaire to:
By U.S. Mail: SLO-PAC, 1035 Walnut Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
By Fax: 805-543-4039
By Email: email@example.com
SLO-PAC Members: Erin Stich (Chair), Cynthia Becker and Tim Faes.
SLOCEA VOTER GUIDE
SLOCEA will provide an updated voter guide prior to the next election.