Announcing SLOCEA's Special Emergency Grant (SEG) Program! This grant provides a $2,200 cash benefit to a person designated by a SLOCEA member upon the death of the SLOCEA member. For more info and the Enrollment and Recipient Designation Form CLICK HERE: https://t.co/jzUsBn2Ddc
SLOCEA's Endorsement Criteria
To be considered for the SLOCEA endorsement, candidates for public elected office must demonstrate the following:
- Their support for the rights and interests of public employees, in particular those represented by SLOCEA;
- Dedication to community service;
- Devotion to the principles of democracy;
- Honesty and Integrity
The above shall be demonstrated through:
- Completion of the official SLOCEA Candidate Questionnaire (must be signed and dated);
- Participation in an interview before the SLO-PAC interview panel;
- Examination of past community service;
- Examination of past voting record (in the case of incumbents).
To initiate the endorsement process please print, complete, and return the Candidate Questionnaire to:
By U.S. Mail: SLO-PAC, 1035 Walnut Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
By Fax: (805) 543-4039
By Email: email@example.com
SLO-PAC Members: Angela McCormick (Chair), Dave Loden, Cindy Becker, Cristy Cantu, and Erin Stich.
SLOCEA VOTER GUIDE
SLOCEA urges our members and other voters to support our slate of endorsed candidates. The below voter guides make it easy to support our candidates. Feel free to print out a copy and take it with you to your polling place or keep it handy for when you sit down to complete your absentee ballot.